Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Obligation to Work...

So 'cam' one must go to work... but do u know that the bible says humans must go to work?? aiyo... lagi 'die-die' lah... How to tell the Great Dude up there that we're (maybe, me only...) a bunch of lazy monkeys? I mean, you may secretly take time off from work and go kai-kai or take a smoke break or a 'surf the net' break or (God forbid!)a fabricated MC!! (eh, Boss, not me ok..I know some ppl do, but not me! never me!tsk,tsk...bad ppl!) Anyway, when the Boss pops over, u pretend to be hardworking right? Unless ur boss is as cool as mine... (not to say he's a bad boss, he's just real cool!! Hehe... I sit next to my boss (well, kinda) so at least if he reads this, he knows I mentioned him AND thinks he's COOL!! :) smart or not? But, and, and.... me oso quickly change the stuff on the screen when Boss looks my way wat... its called Guilt Conscience mah...

Anyway, yeah, so we all show the boss that we're hardworking.... only cos he's human, we can pretend to u know.... but now... now the Great Dude says we gotta work!!! Check 2 Thessalonians 3:6-15 (*gasp* a whole sub chapter complete with a title to it too!!!) So how lar? He (as the world presumes the Great Dude to be a He) supposedly sees all and hears all and heck, even knows all that we think before we even think it! Wei, I ask again... HOW LAR??

4 comments:

zbjernak said...

aiyah.....working world....what to expect?? very much depends on you individual....

toi dak ju tin tei leong sam.... then ok

zbjernak said...

toi day ju tin tei leong sam = cantonese proverb

indirect meaning... as long as you think it is correct..than you do...if something you never feel sorry for yourself, sorry to god, sorry to land, sorry to your heart...then just do it...

fabricated MC...so what? you think u need that for your interview...then please go and get one...

being an angel dont bring u anywhere in working life

Anonymous said...

Halo.. not bad,,hehehehe.. Well, sometimes takin mc to go for kai kai is not bad idea, just to relax only..

hehehehe...

Princess Running Water (soon-to-be Queen) said...

anonymous: next time leave a name ler...can type ur name in the comment wat.. :)