Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Addicted to Supper!!!!!!!


I AM THE HUNGRY MONSTER!


I'm hungry every 2-3 hours!

I'm addicted to daily suppers> nasi lemak, roti pisang, loh bak, hokkien char, anything also can, bring it on, PLEASE!

In the beginning, life wasn't like that. Simply because I put a restraint on myself. Firstly, I didn't want to put on too much weight (cos I've been struggling with weight issues for as long as I can remember). Plus, I live in an apartment, so it's too much trouble to go down the flight of stairs, drive out the guard house (with access card, mind you) just to get food. So, I'll just deal with the hunger pangs, tell myself that it'll be a couple of hours til breakfast, try to fall asleep and ignore the tummy groaning.

It all started when the Doctor gave me the green light. The good Doctor was concerned cos I wasn't putting on weight and baby was a tad underweight as well. And boy, did that green light awaken the HUNGRY MONSTER in me! Especially since my darling hubby obliged in feeding me at late nights/ early mornings!

And now, I'm a hopeless supper junkie. So much so that I'd wake up with a headache (or migraine) in the middle of the night if I'm hungry...

Hunny, I miss you. You are my food provider! My tum~tum satisfier. Where for art thou, my love?