Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ahhhh... The Gr8 SHE has graced my humble webbie!!!

I can’t believe she visited!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she visited AND she left a comment!!!!
*all hail Her Royal Majesty Ms MINISHORTS of Malaysia!!!* [knee all! hail I tell you! HAIL!]

Well, to the uninitiated, Princess Running Water was born to the digital world only yesterday -21/june/05. And she attributed her royal birth to MINISHORTS for like many, she [the Princess, not the Majesty] was a virgin blogger until she stumbled onto minishorts interview in a certain M'sian daily and continued to further stumbled onto her webpage. And then stumbled on some more to Capt. Carcinogen & Belacans babies. ahhhh.... the rest HISTORY liau lar..... I GOT HOOKED! HOOKED I TELL YA!

So after my first posting, before I left the office, I emailed minishorts, explaining how she's my role idol, telling her to thank the Capt. and the Belacan dude for me, for she's my saviour who saved me from the boring, drudgery life of THE-ULTIMATE-SLOW-DEATH routine called WORK, blah, blah, blah, etc.....

Nuff' said... aiyo.... after my *water face* will drop lar like this... [for the uninitiated, water face = air muka lor! aiya, like dat also dunno ar?] tsk, tsk, tsk.... teeheee...

ANYWAYYYYYYYY........

I checked my webbie in the morning and there was nothing, zippo, nadda, zilch. So I figured, nyah… she’s a big short now [pun intended...mini shorts, big shorts....GEDDIT?aiyo...] cos got into Star 2 liau…. Won’t happen, she won’t grace my site.

But u know what? I checked at 4pm and there was 1 comment! Tot it was from Blogspot.com but looky-here!!!! Well, blimey! It was from the CREATOR herself!!!

Well, first off, thank you! Thank you! Thank you minishorts! This blogger’s spirit was going so dooowwnnnn wondering ‘how the heck to make my page beauuutifulllllll??’ and mainly ‘how to advertise to get traffic in?’ but then I saw ur grace *ahem* and I’m right on it again! Well, here I come!


Thanks again minishorts!
~Have a great day aight~

5 comments:

suanie said...

This is the first time I read a blog and felt like a hippie..

Colours.. :)

Danny said...

I so feel in the zone now.. woOoo.. I'm in psychedelic wonderland.. *pssttt suanie* past the chieftain bong over.. :P

Raksha said...

Hahaha!

* grabs jolene's hands and dances along with the colours*

Em em...I know what you mean. The slow death known as work..GAH! Thank God for blogs!

Woots..Mini...woman...your loyal fan here eh? (^_~)b

minishorts said...

urm.

paisey.

thanks.

as you can see, i err... have brought my royal parade into the flower fest too.

hope you enjoy the ride...

OK ENOUGH ENOUGH ( bails out in horror) hahahha

Anonymous said...

hey,
Sure sure nice blog and all. Got sum red indian tread here ya' know. I should know. I'm her brudder..

Hey, a question to every blogger. Why a blog? Why not a webpage? Well, keep up the good work... Now I can call u a leech. hee heee..

May all ur blogging fantasies come true. DOn't get carried away though and remember never use any copyright stuff..
Love, Andrew