Friday, June 24, 2005

Here's What the Princess Looks Like


Well, I bet the Blog would look way nicer with a caption of the chieftain herself wouldn't it? so fyi, this is what the Princess looks like.
Here sitting in all her splendour is Princess Running Water and behind her is the Red Indian chief whom she has claimed for her own. *che wah* wait til he sees this... yup that's the one man in my life. The Alpha and Omega. The person who made a difference for me and the one man who claimed me as his shawnee princess, accepted and beloved by his birth right clan, adored and loved by the most important man in the world. well, I ain't kidding. I take care of him, and he takes care of me. I'm his baby and his my Master... *cough, choke, ok, ok enough already!* too much info overload, so much so that I might be getting sick myself!
DISCLAIMER: CAUTION: ALL THOSE WHO GET WEAK IN THE STOMACH ON A DOLLOP OF MUSHINESS, HELL, I AIN'T TO BE HELD LIABLE OK! GO DO AN ENDOSCOPIC ON YOUR TUMMY, GO SEE UR PANEL DOCTOR! teeeheee....

No comments: