Thursday, June 23, 2005

Today I Almost Died.....*Phew*

Hello all and yes I almost died...[aiya...not THAT type of die, die lar...CHOY so SUEY wan!!] can u imagine, I was itching to add a new blog but had heaps to do today and finally [FINALLY] had some time at around 3.20pm to toy around and the damn server thing said something about my office proxy blocking me from accessing this site!!!!!!!!!!

Hell I almost died!Me, the Princess... just 2 days old and I had to say good bye forever. Well, guess I could add entries at home during weekends...BUT the Blog thingy is what gave me hope and saved me from the routine of DEATH called work in the first place! and now they wanna keep me away? keep me off from the one indulgence I get 5 days a week????? Not suprisingly, tots of resigning the company ran thru my head liao....aiyo..

But thank GOD! I logged off and re-double clicked on the IE logo and waited, and waited, and waited some more for something [ANYTHING] to appear on my screen........ *cats & dogs 1*cats & dogs 2*cats & dogs 3*cats & dogs 4*, etc,etc,etc.....

And then GOD did take pity on me and VOILA! It appeared! I could get into my world and was blessed enough write my daily dose of crap!!AH...ALLELUIA!ALLELUIA!

AMEN.

PS: well if nothing else, at least the false alarm managed to get me to open my eyes real big, big [like teacup saucers from that story 'The Tinderbox']. And now, I'm not 'sweeepy' anymore... 2 hours and a bit more work till going home time.. *SIGH*
PPS:Thank you suanie, dannyfoo, jolene and raksha for dropping in, saying hi [dancing in the colors] and welcoming me. Your kindness does not go unnoticed. Next time bring a glass of milk and chocolate muffins ok!

No comments: