Monday, November 08, 2010

???

It's been so long now that I now stare blankly at this 'new post' page. And my blog stares back at me like 2 strangers. The prob is; ideas come bounding on what to write in my blog at something like 3.30am (after baby has been put to sleep) but then I debate on whether I should log on and blog at that God awful time or if I should put it off till morning. As usual, the latter wins hands down. And as usual, the bright idea disappears by the next time I log into my blog account!

Oh I miss blogging. I miss the flow of ideas. I miss just letting be and letting go.

Why did I bother writing this? Well, in the hope that it will bring back memories on 'how to blog' ideas onto e-screen. In the hope that after this I will have more? Does it work? Hmmm...beats me. I think in order to have ideas flowing, we gotta have lots of time. Free time to waste and not have a baby napping by my side who is such a light sleeper and keeps stretching and making noises in her sleep!

Who the hell coined the phrase 'sleeping like a baby'? Did he/she ever watch a baby sleep? Babies don't ever sleep soundly! Heck, it should be 'Sleeping like a teenager'!

6 comments:

J said...

The baby mayhem!!! God bless you!!! ah.... a family and motherhood... it is a handful i must....

But about your blog... No worries, when you do have ideas to pen down, sneak away, log on, and just pour them out...

Forget about getting them right... there will come a time when you will appreciate ur blog... all the best my dear!!!

Elaine said...

Can't agree more on the term "sleep like a teenager" , you just made me laugh with that statement.

My baby is my motion detector, stirs very easily the moment I am not by her side. :) Well, I am not complaining...the phase will pass.

Princess Running Water (soon-to-be Queen) said...

Hdaran: sorry that all I seem to blog about lately is motherhood and my baby...

Btw, ur comments have been great encouragement for me to blog on. Awesome work u guys, seeing that I added 2 long posts in one go! Sorry they're so long! Now how do I get more people to drop by and read em?hmm....

J said...

You just keep writing my love!!!!!!! Your entries can be twice as long and i'll read them religiously!!!

Princess Running Water (soon-to-be Queen) said...

Gee, thanks!

Princess Running Water (soon-to-be Queen) said...

Hey Elaine....Question: how do you put her down to sleep if she's such a motion detector?