Sunday, August 15, 2010

What do you do at 3.00 a.m.?


So, tell me hmmmmm.....what do you do when you find yourself bright-eyed and ready to start the day at 3.00 a.m. (and you're not one to plop yourself in front of the TV and let it turn your brain to mush)?

Well, if you're anything like me, then, hmmmm, I went to the toilet! I considered brushing my teeth but decided not to just in case I went back to sleep and had to take the trouble of brushing it all over again when I re-wake up at 7.00 a.m. (it's a Sunday, mind you). So, like all normal people, I took a pee (and then some) LOL (info overload)!


Then, I decided that I wanted hot soup! So, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as I was, I popped a packet of instant noodles (chicken soup flavour) into the ever faithful Sanyo microwave, worked the thing for 4 mins and got out the laptop. Once it was done, I added a dollop of Marmite (or Vegemite to some) into the hot soup! Voila, instant yummylicious soup I tell ya! To hit two birds with one stone, I paid some bills online at 3.45 a.m., too.

Now, for the big question>>>>>>>>SHOULD I WORK ON SOME WORK OR GO BACK TO BED ??????????

P/S: Can anyone enlighten me why is it that I can never wake up on a work day but am always up and awake on a non-working day?

PrincessRunningWater: The BIG Question has been answered. I visited other blogs and at 5.40 a.m. decided, "To hell with work. I'm going back to zzzzzzzzz"

No comments: