Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pregnancy ticker....



We're all set for your arrival Princess! Your mom, dad and even your great-grandma went on a shopping spree for you yesterday. This is just one of the many adorable baby things waiting for you.




pregnancy calendar



pregnancy calendar

Things I miss in pregnancy:

1. Coffee
2. Kopi Peng Malaysian style
3. Sleeping on my tummy
4. Sex
5. Dressing up even if it's just in my old clothes
6. Wearing jeans!
7. Swimming
8. Holidays!
9. Pineapple and papaya
10. My pre-pregnancy body
11. Going for my regular facials, pedicure, eye-lash treatments
12. Stilettos
13. My energy!
14. Not sweating all the time!


3 comments:

dannyd said...

SEX ... Y sex... hey hey darry pay attention.. can get it on till d 7th month.. hahaha

Unknown said...

cannot la....first baby very precious... hehehe

Princess Running Water (soon-to-be Queen) said...

wei danny.....celibate for 8 and 1/2 months alredi tau Danny! woooot! woooot!