Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow! After a 5 year hiatus!!!!


I've been working for about 2 hours on this resurrected blog. Just trying to figure out the login ID and Password took some centuries! And that's just for the e-mail account I was using back when I started this blog in 2005! *PHEW*

Here are some major changes back from the past:

1) Hey. Whaddaya know? The Chief and I got married! Chief and Princess Running Water (a.k.a. Mr and Mrs Chief now) got married in a Catholic church (and that was 2 years back!)

2) After a couple of HUGE disappointments, we're finally preggers! EDD: 16 Oct 2010. Expecting a lil' Tigress Princess, so we're told :)

3) We live on our own in an apartment of our very own approx. 20 mins drive from both family homes.

4) I drive my dream car that can zap in and out (a MyVi; and Chief just got a Kembara 2 days ago). Yup, Perodua fans we both are :)

5) I completed my Diploma in Montessori Method of Education; so I can qualify to open my own Kindy/ Childcare if and when the whim strikes me now (I'm well-equipped with a back-up plan). To hell with Banking now! WOOHOO!

6) I've been in the same job for the past 1 year and 6 months (my second longest permanent job to date) and I'm currently doing a Certificate in iCELT (an equivalent of ESOL).

So, there. Can't think of more at 12:30 am. Prolly the best thing for this pregnant mommy to do is to hit the pillow, eh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. you did it.. finally got it runnning... thanks for everything princess running water and cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you :)

dannyd said...

syabas!!!